Consent – new payment service details

You need to change your payment service details to the Danish Union of Electricians

From the year-end, El-fagets A-kasse and Byggefagenes A-kasse will merge under the new name Din Faglige A-kasse.

Therefore, from 1 January 2021, you will have to pay your membership fee to the trade union and the unemployment insurance fund via a new payment service number. This also applies if you are only a member of the trade union.

We can transfer your payment service agreement to the new unemployment insurance fund for you. All you need to do is to give us your consent via this form. Download, fill out and send it to